By using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use ('Terms and Conditions') just as if you had signed the agreement. Please bear in mind that Rawafid Finance, reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, and by using this website, you agree to be bound by any such revisions when they become effective whether or not you have reviewed them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, you should not use this website.
1. Rawafid Among the Services offered by Rawafid Finance, are the software systems. Rawafid is web-based business planning, analysis, and funding systems associated with business planning and funding (the 'Service'). The Service does not consider any securities information in the analysis it performs, nor does it render advice regarding securities; Rawafid is provided solely for informational purposes and therefore are not an offer to buy or sell a security, and are not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely. Rawafid Finance is available on the Rawafid website (www.rawafid.om). In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to connect to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device.
3. Permitted Uses. Unless otherwise specified, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this website and the materials provided hereon for your personal and commercial use. When content is downloaded to your computer, you do not obtain any ownership interest in such content, any modifications of the content, or any use of the content for any other purpose. Ownership of all such content shall at all times remain with Rawafid or its licensors. Rawafid reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. Permission to use our copyrightable material for purposes not otherwise permitted herein shall be granted on a case-by-case basis. Rawafid welcomes requests. Please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
4. Intended Use. This website is intended for use: (1) by businesses seeking business planning and capital; (2) by prospective investors seeking investments in such businesses; (3) by business supporters seeking to support businesses; (4) by businesses seeking to advertise; (5) by businesses seeking to use our business-solutions-software; (6) as a general listing of entrepreneurs, investors, and companies; and (7) as a data aggregator. Businesses can provide information to be computationally organized and presented for review by potential investors and business supporters but having a listing on the site does not necessarily imply that the business is seeking funding. Aggregate population statistics are composed by accounting for all parties subject to the enumerated intended uses. Rawafid and its affiliates are not placement agents for any securities. Neither Rawafid, nor its affiliates make any representation or warranty regarding, or shall have any responsibility for the legality of such investment under the securities laws of the Oman or any other jurisdiction. All information provided in this website or any other website hyperlinked to this website is strictly for informational purposes only. Nothing contained herein shall constitute an offer to sell to or solicitation of an offer to purchase from any investor in any jurisdiction. Nothing contained herein is intended to aid in or form the sole basis of any investment decision. Each investor is expected to perform his/her own full due diligence and ask questions, receive answers, and obtain additional information and conduct their own due diligence review concerning a particular investment. Any investment undertaken must comply with all legal requirements in each jurisdiction in which it purchases, offers, or sells securities.
5. Prohibited Uses. Rawafid may be used only for lawful purposes. Rawafid specifically prohibits any use of the website for the following purposes, and users of the website agree not to use the site for any of the following purposes:
6. Trademarks. Trademarks by Rawafid Finance may be used for the sole purpose of identifying the Services you wish to use. All other uses of the marks are strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Rawafid Fiance to use these marks will be granted on a case-by-case basis. Rawafid Fiance welcomes requests. Please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org All other trademarks, service marks, and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
7. Modifications. Rawafid Finance reserves the right at any time and from time to time, in its sole discretion, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof, including the transmission of any related materials or documentation) with or without notice. Rawafid Finance further reserves the right at any time and from time to time, in its sole discretion, to change or terminate without notice any content or features contained on the website. You agree that Rawafid Finance shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service, content, or features provided on the website.
8. System Limitations and Failures. Rawafid Finance uses internally developed systems for its Service(s). These systems may encounter technical limitations or other limitations, and computer and communications hardware systems might experience interruptions. Further, Rawafid Finance continually enhances and improves these systems in order to accommodate the level of use of the platform. Furthermore, Rawafid Finance may add additional features and functionality to its Services that might result in the need to develop or license additional technologies. Increased utilization of the Rawafid Service or increased transaction volume through its processing systems or providing new features or functionality may cause unanticipated system disruptions, slower response times, degradation in levels of customer service, and delays in reporting accurate financial information.
10. Confidentiality of Information. Personal and business information is private and confidential in Rawafid Finance. Businesses are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information they provide, and investors and business supporters are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information they receive from businesses. Investors and business supporters are prohibited from disclosing, distributing, or otherwise sharing with third parties confidential information received from businesses. Businesses are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the password or account designation they are using. Businesses agree (a) to immediately notify Rawafid Finance of any unauthorized use of password or account designation or any other breach of security, and (b) to ensure prompt exit from the account at the end of each session. Rawafid Finance shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
11.Registration. Rawafid Finance offers its Services and Services so offered may require payment and/or user fees. The registration and or usage fees posted on the website are subject to change without notice. The receipt of an e-mail confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of a registration application. Rawafid Finance reserves the right, without prior notification, to refuse registration to any user. Rawafid Finance may require verification of information prior to its acceptance of any application for registration. Registration may be cancelled by sending a message to email@example.com
13. Profile Pending Approval. Rawafid reserves the right to not approve profiles that do not meet quality assurance standards and/or that do not comply with the platform policies. Rawafid's staff is notified of new profiles and profile updates and reserves the right to not approve profiles. To learn how to get your profile approved, please contact Rawafid at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Investment Payment and Pricing. Pricing for the investment is based upon the fundraiser request you choose to invest as indicated on the campaign page. In consideration for the Services to be provided by Rawafid, you agree to pay the investment amount set forth. If you have questions, you can contact Rawafid at email@example.com
15. Cancellation and Refund Policy. Investors are eligible for a refund in the event that the campaign is closed, and the raised amount falls below the minimum target specified by the entrepreneur. Refunds will be processed automatically under these circumstances. For investors wishing to cancel their investment before the campaign's closure, a cancellation request must be submitted within 24 hours of the investment. To initiate the cancellation process, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that cancellations cannot be facilitated over the phone, or by anyone other than the account holder. Refunds will be issued promptly upon meeting the specified conditions. For any inquiries or assistance, feel free to reach out to Rawafid at email@example.com.
18. Website Security Rules. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into an account which such user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Rawafid Finance will vigorously pursue all potential violations of these security rules and will cooperate with law enforcement in prosecuting users who are found to have violated these security rules.
19. Online Commerce Security. Online commerce and communications rely on the secure transmission of confidential information over public networks. Rawafid Finance may rely on encryption and authentication technology licensed from third parties to provide the security and authentication technology to effect secure transmission of confidential information. There can be no assurance that advances in computer capabilities, new discoveries in the field of cryptography, or other events or developments will not result in a compromise or breach of the technology used by Rawafid Finance to protect customer transaction data. There can be no assurance that Rawafid Finance’s best of practice security measures will prevent security breaches.
20. Incident Reporting. Users agree to immediately report to Rawafid Finance, all incidents involving suspected or actual unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, loss, damage, or destruction of data.
21. Monitoring. All electronic communications and content presented to and/or passed on Rawafid, including that presented to and/or passed to and from remote access connections, may be monitored, examined, saved, read, transcribed, stored, or retransmitted in the course of daily operations by any duly authorized employee or agent of Rawafid in the exercise of their duties, or by law enforcement authorities who are called upon to assist Rawafid in investigating possible wrongdoing. Electronic communications and content may be examined by automated means. Further, Rawafid reserves the right to reject from the network any electronic communications or content deemed not to be in compliance with Rawafid corporate policies and procedures.
22. Suspension; Termination. If it is determined that any user of the Services has violated any element of these Terms and Conditions, Rawafid Finance shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate such user's password, user account (or any part thereof) and access to the Service and the website. Users agree that any suspension or termination of access to the Service and the website, and any deletion of user account information, may be affected without prior notice. Users of the Services further agree that, upon termination, such users shall immediately destroy any copies made of any portion of the content contained on the website. Finally, user agrees that Rawafid Finance shall not be liable to user or any third party for any suspension or termination of access to the Service and the website, or for any deletion of account information. All provisions relating to disclaimer of warranties, limitation of liability and remedies and damages contained in these Terms and Conditions shall survive termination
23. Users Responsibility to Comply with Securities Laws. All users acknowledge that some or all of the features of the Service may constitute 'general solicitation' or 'general advertising' as defined by the Oman Capital Market Authority (the 'CMA') and that Rawafid Finance shall have no obligation to alert users as to whether any feature, or use thereof, shall constitute 'general solicitation' or 'general advertising' and that identification of, and compliance with, any such features or uses of the Service shall be solely and exclusively the responsibility of users. It shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of every user to comply with all local laws in conducting activities on or through the Service including, without limitation, the filing of all necessary forms and materials with the CMA or other regulatory bodies, the verification of accredited investors, and the inclusion of requisite information, disclaimers and legends on communications with investors and other materials, if applicable. All users acknowledge and agree that The Rawafid Finance is not a provider of legal, accounting, investment or tax advice. All information provided in the Service pertaining to the securities laws is for informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon by users as legal advice. All users represent and warrant that they have consulted with, and will continue to consult with, legal counsel prior to and during use of the Service or any features thereof.
24. Disclaimer. All warranties and representations of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Service or Rawafid content contained therein are hereby disclaimed, including, but not limited to, (a) warranties as to merchantability or use for a particular purpose (including investment decisions), whether or not Rawafid knows or has reason to know or has been advised of any such purpose, (b) warranties as to any results to be obtained from any use of the Service or Rawafid content or information derived from the Service or Rawafid content (c) any representation or warranty that the Service are in any way guidance for any enterprise in general to determine the suitability or desirability of business planning options or considerations. To the extent that any implied warranties cannot be disclaimed under applicable law, any such implied warranties are limited in duration to thirty (30) days from the delivery date. Rawafid content, including the Services, shall not be construed as investment advice by Rawafid, an opinion regarding the appropriateness or suitability of any investment by Rawafid, or a recommendation or an offer or solicitation by Rawafid for the purchase or sale of any security or securities in general, nor otherwise an endorsement, inducement, or solicitation of any type. Rawafid shall have no liability for investment decisions based upon, or the results obtained, from Rawafid content, including the Services. Rawafid content is intended for general information purposes only and should not be relied or acted on without obtaining business and/or legal advice. Rawafid shall have no liability for any losses (whether direct or indirect, in contract, tort, or otherwise) incurred in connection with the Services or results or Rawafid content, including but not limited to lost revenue or profit, or any other commercial or economic loss, or for any decision made or action taken by any third party in reliance upon the Service or Rawafid content, or (d) any representation or warranty of any kind that the Service, or features thereof, shall conform to the requirements of, or shall satisfy any obligations under, any federal, state or local law or regulation, including, without limitation, the securities laws.
25. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall the Rawafid Finance have any liability for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) incurred in connection with the Service or Rawafid content, including but not limited to lost revenues or profits, lost or damaged data, damage to or interruption of any local area networks, introduction of viruses, worms or other destructive programs or any other commercial or economic losses, any decision made or action taken by any party in reliance on the Service (or its results or the Rawafid content) any delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Service, or any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in connection with the Service and any Rawafid content. The maximum aggregate liability of the Rawafid Finance and its agents, representatives and employees in connection with the Service and Rawafid content, whether in tort, contract or otherwise, shall not exceed the amount of the registration and user fees paid for the use of the Service.
26. Indemnity. Users of the Services agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Rawafid Finance, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees and licensors harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements including without limitation, all reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from violation of these Terms and Conditions.
27. Foreign Jurisdictions. Rawafid Finance makes no representation that the content contained on the website is appropriate or to be outside of Oman. Access to the content may not be legal in certain countries and by certain people in those countries. If you access the website from outside Oman, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
28. Governing Law; Arbitration. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Oman, without regard for such GCC principles regarding conflicts of laws, and excluding that body of law applicable to choice of law. Any dispute or controversy arising hereunder shall be settled exclusively by arbitration to be held in Oman before a single arbitrator in accordance with the rules in effect. Judgment may be entered on the arbitrators' award in any court having jurisdiction, and the parties irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Oman for that purpose. The arbitrator may grant injunctive or other relief. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties.
29. Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any particular provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect any other provision hereof, and these Terms and Conditions shall be construed in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provision were omitted. If it is determined that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforceable as so limited.
30. Self-Reported Metrics. Rawafid's entrepreneurs are responsible for self-reporting their funding figures and other information. Should, through your due-diligence, any question of veracity of authenticity of their claims arise, please contact us immediately so that we can take the appropriate steps.
By signing up on the Platform, the Investor hereby confirms that they fall under the Sophisticated Investor, Angel Investor, or Retail Investor as per the below-mentioned conditions and are obligated to submit the required documents and details for the same.
While the user is signing up as the investor, they would be required to provide the below-mentioned details along with the basic details:
Based on the above-provided details, the Investor will be classified as a Sophisticated Investor, Angel Investor or Retail Investor as they fall under the below-mentioned conditions:
The investor who does not fall into the conditions of a Sophisticated Investor or the Angel Investor would be defined as a 'Retail Investor'.
The Entrepreneur will be required to provide the Company or Enterprise Name, a valid KYC document (National ID or Passport in PDF format), a valid Company Registration (CR) document in PDF format, and a selection from a predefined dropdown selection. The selection options include: Public Joint Stock Companies, Companies and Enterprises with no specific business plans, Non-for-profile societies or organizations, and None of the above. Entrepreneurs creating a campaign must provide financial statements that are audited by an accredited audit firm by the CMA. Additionally, entrepreneurs must also provide a business plan for their company, an exit procedure from the investment, and information about investment risks (optional). All provided details must be true and accurate and the user will be liable for any false information.
By creating a campaign on our platform, users agree to the following rules in relation to the target amount:
By using this website and the associated tools, you acknowledge that all metrics are objective, computer-generated, are in no way subjective, and are not tailored to your specific investment or risk criteria, use, or need. You further agree to indemnify and hold-harmless Rawafid Finance and all partners and affiliates from any loss or harm by using the any metrics derived from, or by Rawafid and from trading decisions, damages, or other losses resulting from, or related to, this information, data, analyses or their use. Investment decisions should not be made in reliance of these metrics. All numbers are self-reported by the companies, and do not undergo verification. Investors are responsible for their own due-diligence. Rawafid Finance do not create reports on Securities. Securities information is not evaluated by Rawafid Finance at any point, for any reason.
Rawafid is an financial technology platform officially registered in Oman under the name of ‘Rawafid Finance’ with a commercial registration number (1406639) and dated (30/12/2021) as the registered Crowdfunding company in Oman.
The scope of the platform is a type of financial transaction and high risk investments that involve the risk of loss of the invested capital, loss of the equity or other financial risks. Rawafid, or employees are not liable for any type of financial loss. All those who wish to invest their money through the Rawafid platform taking caution and knowing the risk of investing in startups and recognizing every step they make in investing their money.
Rawafid platform provides investors with investment opportunities with companies that wish to raise investments, obtain financing and enter as partners through the purchase of a securities. These companies are often Startups in the early stages of their entry into the market and are not intended to disseminate corporate information to the public as a recommendation for investment, sale or purchase offers or any risk guarantees. These companies are fully responsible for their activities, manage their services and grow their business , and invest the funds they have obtained from investors correctly and systematically. Rawafid is not responsible for the mismanagement of funds from these companies.
All actions and activities carried out on Rawafid platform are governed by the laws and regulations of Oman. Rawafid does not offer any advice, warranty or recommendation at the level of legal, financial or investment risk, and the investor should mitigate the risk of investment by appointing trusted advisors in this area.
By using Rawafid services, you acknowledge that Rawafid acts only as an Introduction Site. You agree to indemnify and hold-harmless Rawafid and any and all of their partners and affiliates from loss from Investing.